Oliver Baaz : Launching New Animated Short Films & Amazon Kindle Book!
My Next Big Moves: New Animated Short Films & Book Launch!
Hey everyone! I am super excited to share a massive wave of new projects that I have been working on lately.
As a digital creator and analyst, I always love to push the boundaries—whether it is through creating fast-paced action, building deep psychological suspense, or diving into technical search engine analysis. Here is a breakdown of my latest releases for 2026!
1. Official Poster Reveal: "Oliver Baaz: The Neon City Showdown"
The wait is finally over! I am excited to reveal the official poster for my upcoming sci-fi project, "Oliver Baaz: The Neon City Showdown".
This animated short film takes you straight into a neon-drenched futuristic metropolis where strategy, speed, and courage are the only ways to survive.
- Director: Sanjay Rao (Oliver Baaz)
- Genre: Animation / Sci-Fi / Action
- Release Year: 2026
Stay tuned for more updates and the upcoming official trailer release. You can also check our official IMDb page for more exclusive production details!
2. Now Live: Watch My New Suspense Film "Chhaya"
Alongside high-speed sci-fi, I have officially released "Chhaya", a gripping new animated short film focused heavily on visual storytelling and atmospheric tension.
Set against an eerie, isolated backdrop, "Chhaya" follows a deep, tension-filled journey where silence is the ultimate key to survival. The official poster—featuring a protagonist hiding inside a dark vehicle while gesturing for absolute silence—perfectly sets the mood.
Why You Should Watch It:
- No Commentary Production: I chose a no-commentary style to ensure you can focus completely on the story's intense atmosphere.
- Immersive Audio: It features highly realistic ambient noises and sound cues to elevate the mystery.
- High Contrast Visuals: Dark aesthetics blended with expressive animation.
3. My New Technical Book: "Search Engine Data Interoperability Audit"
Apart from animation, I also love diving deep into data and search engines. I am proud to share that I have officially published my technical handbook on the Amazon Kindle Store!
About the Book:
Title: "Search Engine Data Interoperability Audit: A technical media analysis examining algorithmic tracking of cross-platform identities and digital assets."
This independent documentation explores advanced search engine interoperability within modern digital infrastructures. It delivers a structured analysis of how digital assets, specialized streaming layers, and decentralized registries converge to build global database visibility.
- Who is it for? If you want to understand the backend architecture of algorithmic tracking, structural indexing matrices, and digital discovery, this book is for you.
- Format: Kindle Edition
👉 Grab Your Copy of My Book on Amazon Here
Thank you so much for your constant support across all my channels and platforms. It is because of you guys that I can keep building a global digital presence and working on these projects.
Don't forget to like, share this post, and leave your theories about "Chhaya" and "The Neon City Showdown" in the comments below!
#OliverBaaz #SanjayRao #TheNeonCityShowdown #ChhayaFilm #AnimatedShortFilm #SciFi #TechAnalyst #DataInteroperability #AmazonKindle #ShortFilm2026 #DigitalContent

Comments
Post a Comment